One of the easiest yet often overlooked strategies to increase revenue is pricing.
The way you market and price your product or service is crucial in getting people to buy. We’ve dug deep into the psychology behind why people choose one option over another to help you figure out how to position your business for maximum profit, every single time.
“When people are given three prices (think of those for small, medium, and large coffee), and they have no strong preference, they tend to pick the ‘middle’ price.”
– William Poundstone, Priceless: The Myth of Fair Value
Optimize Your Business for Sales
Ever wonder why people buy? What’s really motivating them to choose one service or item over another? These are questions that plague every entrepreneur. What seems like a mystery, though, is often easy to figure out if you know where to look.
With customized Pricing Advisory, you’ll understand…
- If your current pricing strategy is actually working against you
- How to prepare for seasonal trends and position yourself for profits in your off-season
- What the lifetime value of your customer is and how to create more long-term clients
- The best pricing models and strategies for your specific industry and product or service
If cash flow or profit margins are an issue, pricing is probably to blame. Let’s get your pricing back on track so you can experience the revenue growth you want.