About Lisa Raiche
I’m Lisa Raiche, founder of Bodhi Business Advisors.
Before I properly introduce myself, I’d like you to do me a favor …
Forget everything you’ve ever learned about CPAs:
- You should only see your CPA once a year, during tax season.
- Your CPA is a generalist focused on doing taxes for all businesses and really has no clue what you do.
- Visiting the CPA is about as fun as getting a tooth pulled – you’re reluctant to go and sore when you leave.
- Your CPA can’t help you reach your business goals.
- CPAs are boring math nerds who know nothing about business.
Entrepreneurship is in my DNA.
When I was growing up, my mom and dad both made a living in the dog-eat-dog entrepreneurial world. Mom was ahead of her time, selling embroidery long before the days of Etsy. Dad was a self-employed handyman — a gifted carpenter, though less proficient in the art of invoicing. This often resulted in cash flow issues for the business and challenging times at home.
On a personal level, I know what it feels like to be operating inside the gap — that place between where you are and where you want to grow, and after spending 17 years as a certified CPA and business advisor, I’ve seen it all and supported hundreds of companies come up on out of the missing middle using effective strategies time-and-time again.
I’m extremely passionate about helping business owners cross the threshold of nearly burnt out and broke, to life-fulfilling sustainable growth — and particularly excited to support women with this because statistics show that 97% of women-owned businesses never cross that threshold. I’ve recently partnered with wiseHer, a newly developed app to provide women with on-demand expert advice, knowledge and resources to move those trying times with clarity and ease.