Bodhi Baseline Workshop
Decisions without data are dangerous. Get the confidence you need to grow.
Is what you’re doing today positioning you to achieve your vision? We’ll map out exactly what you’re doing and where you need to go. We’ll dive into every aspect of your business – people, processes, technology, and marketing – to reveal your barriers to growth. Armed with this powerful insight, you’ll know exactly what to do to achieve your goals quickly and easily.
The Bodhi Baseline is designed to help you identify what’s stuck and how you can push past it quickly and cost-effectively. We’ll develop quarterly goals and outline what you need to do to achieve them.
With the Bodhi Baseline, you’ll be able to…
- Crush your cash flow problems once and for all
- Figure out if your business model is sustainable now – and for the next 10 years
- Understand why your processes (or lack thereof) will absolutely make or break your business
- Realize that your business should not rely on you to function
- See why adding new technology will not answer all of your problems
- Determine whether you have the right people in the right roles.
- See how to find out and make necessary changes – fast.
- And much more…
One of the easiest yet often overlooked strategies to increase revenue is pricing.
The way you market and price your product or service is crucial in getting people to buy. We’ve dug deep into the psychology behind why people choose one option over another to help you figure out how to position your business for maximum profit, every single time.
“When people are given three prices (think of those for small, medium, and large coffee), and they have no strong preference, they tend to pick the ‘middle’ price.”
– William Poundstone, Priceless: The Myth of Fair Value
Optimize Your Business for Sales
Ever wonder why people buy? What’s really motivating them to choose one service or item over another? These are questions that plague every entrepreneur. What seems like a mystery, though, is often easy to figure out if you know where to look.
With customized Pricing Advisory, you’ll understand…
- If your current pricing strategy is actually working against you
- How to prepare for seasonal trends and position yourself for profits in your off-season
- What the lifetime value of your customer is and how to create more long-term clients
- The best pricing models and strategies for your specific industry and product or service
If cash flow or profit margins are an issue, pricing is probably to blame. Let’s get your pricing back on track so you can experience the revenue growth you want.